Come join us and experience an innovative concept in empowering & entrepreneurial conferences.
JuiceTank is the catalyst: Learn. Transform. Succeed. Share it Forward.
Just a few of the empowering 21 concepts (seldom taught in schools or at companies) which are critical to success and can lead to acceleration in breakthrough achievement:
- Entrepreneurial Mindsets
- The Art and Science of Decision-Making
- Strategic Networking – 3 Degrees of Separation
- Strategy & Game Theory
- Intersection of Passion, Talent & Skills (Personal Genius)
- Idea Generation
- Out of the Box – Creative Thinking
- Big Thinking
- Building your Brand
- Negotiation Tactics
- Prioritization & Organization
- Focus & Memory
- Risk Analysis
- Social Enterprise
- Positive Transformation
- Self Assessment & Improvement
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- Michael Jordan
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
- Abraham Lincoln
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- Thomas Edison
“Right now it’s only a notion, but I think I can get the money to make it into a concept, and later turn it into an idea.“
- Woody Allen, Filmmaker
“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.“
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
“It is part of the educator’s responsibility to see equally to two things: First, that the problem grows out of the conditions of the experience being had in the present, and that it is within the range of the capacity of students; and, secondly, that it is such that it arouses in the learner an active quest for information and for production of new ideas. The new facts and new ideas thus obtained become the ground for further experiences in which new problems are presented.“
- John Dewey (1859–1952), US Philosopher & Educator
“To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy – this is success!”
- Sasha Azevedo, American actress, model & athlete
Alarming Statistics – a silent epidemic…
This organization is committed to helping solve specific social problems in education and achievement. The US educational guidance counseling system is broken, not globally competitive, and perpetuates economic inequality. Just read these alarming statistics underlying this silent epidemic:
- “Inadequate counseling has long-lasting effects on students’ lives and prospects.” (Public Agenda / Bill & Malinda Gates Foundation).
- “There’s a practical skills gap.” (Pathways To Prosperity / Harvard Graduate School of Education).
- The average public school student/counselor ratio is 500:1, with many schools going up to 1000:1 (American School Counselor Association).
- Eighty percent (80%) of students find high school irrelevant and extremely boring (numerous independent studies).
- One million high school students dropout each year. Thirty percent (30%) don’t graduate or go past high school. Students who do not graduate from college earn an average of $1M less than grads during work life.
- Forty-five percent (45%) of college students fail to graduate college within six years.
If you come across other alarming statistics, please email them to us (including source reference).